The Absurd Epistolary Adventures of the Astonishing FartMan chronicles the amusing escapades
of the lovable, stinky, and obnoxious Cape & Tights Super Hero, and his maudlin Alter Ego, W____,
as they learn to cope with Stage IV colon cancer, each other, and their annoying fellow human beings.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Amaryllis Finis

From: W______
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 1:38 PM
To: V_______
Subject: Amaryllis Finis

Dear V______,

I hope you’re doing okay. Write if you feel like it.

I just wrote you a poem about a picture I just took for you.

It all happened very quickly.

Here’s the silly poem:






Amaryllis Finis

The amaryllis
Is almost finis
 
 


And here’s the picture that inspired the poem, exactly what my eyes, with a slight upward glance, would look upon this very moment as I write this:




(Please don't let FartMan see a copy of my stupid poem. Even though it's only two lines, he would tear it into a thousand pieces.)
Thinking of you!

W_____

No comments:

Post a Comment