The Absurd Epistolary Adventures of the Astonishing FartMan chronicles the amusing escapades
of the lovable, stinky, and obnoxious Cape & Tights Super Hero, and his maudlin Alter Ego, W____,
as they learn to cope with Stage IV colon cancer, each other, and their annoying fellow human beings.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

An Ambulance Came to My House

From: W____
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 8:04 AM
To: Undisclosed Recipients
Subject: W____ Is Out of Action for a While

Fellows and Fellas,

Yesterday an ambulance came to my house, bringing entertainment to my neighbors and me to the M_________ Hospital ER. I had experienced a gastrointestinal event, about which you will be spared the disgusting details, but which involved much blood and some passing out. I'm better now, on whomperjaw anti-biotics and anti-fungals, but it seems they want to keep me here for a while, so I'll miss G____'s talk today. I'm guessing I'll be out of action for at least a few days.

W____

No comments:

Post a Comment